List of things that happened in Earth Eternal in 2009:
- 19 May: Race - Clockwork introduced.
- 3 September - Stress Test for the EE servers took place at 5pm PDT.
- 26 September - A Stress test took place at 2pm /PDT.
- 2 October - The Closed Beta party took place.
- 12 October - Patch 0.8.0 released.
- 14 October - Hotfix 0.8.0b released.
- 5 November - Patch 0.8.1 was released.
- 16 November - A preview of Harvest Fest is shown.
- 17 November - Gamers Daily News interviews Matt Mihaley, CEO and Creative Director of EE.
- 19 November - Harvest Fest and Patch 0.8.2 are released.
- 19 November - Bounty Boards introduced.
- 19 November: Item - Turkatrice Hat introduced to the Credit shop
- 30 November: Item - Turkatrice Hat discontinued.
- 2 December - New Armor Set - Merlins Vestments
- 2 December - Harvest Fest 2009 ends.
- 9 December - Earth Eternal Credit Exchange is Live!
- 9 December: Armor set - Filagree (pink) introduced to the Credit Shop.
- 11 December - Patch 0.8.3 Preview - Winter Dawning Festival
- 18 December - Patch 0.8.3 - Winter Dawning Festival
- 18 December - Vaults introduced.
- 23 December - Special Holiday Offer on Credits. Free Plushie Shroomie!
- 28 December: Armor - Flaming Crown introduced to the Credit Shop.
Main Page UpdatesEdit
- (10-13-09) Announcing Earth Eternal Open Beta!
- (11-04-09) Patch 0.8.1
- (11-16-09) Harvest Fest
- (11-17-09) GDN Interview: Matt Mihaley
- (11-19-09) Harvest Fest - Patch 0.8.2
- (12-02-09) New Armor Set - Merlins Vestments!
- (12-09-09) Earth Eternal Credit Exchange is Live!
- (12-11-09) Patch 0.8.3 Preview - Winter Dawning Festival
- (12-18-09) Patch 0.8.3 - Winter Dawning Festival
- (12-23-09) Special Holiday Offer on Credits. Free Plushie Shroomie!